From Bioinformatics Lab
Revision as of 16:08, 8 July 2011 by Shimje
Current Research Interests
- Datamining, Bioinformatics, OLAP, Clustering
- Yienah Jin, Jung Eun Shim, Won Suk Lee, "A Probability-based Error Spot Filtering Method in Protein 2-DE Image Spot Pattern matching analysis", Expert Systems with Applications, (2011, accept).
- Insuk Lee, U. Martin Blom, Peggy I. Wang, Jung Eun Shim, Edward M. Marcotte, "Prioritizing candidate disease genes by network-based boosting of genome-wide association data", Genome Research, (2011, in press).
- Jung Eun Shim, Dan Bi Kim, Won Suk Lee, Sang Yun Cho, Eunsil Yu, “Exception Discovery: A Novel Method for the Identification of Differentially Expressed Proteins”, IEEE transactions on information technology in biomedicine, (2010) 14(2): 473-480.
- Jung Eun Shim, Won Suk Lee, "On-line Analytical Framework for the 2-DE based Proteome Information", Expert Systems with Applications, (2009) 36: 7528–7534.
- Jung Eun Shim, Won Suk Lee, "A landmark extraction method for protein 2DE gel images based on multi-dimensional clustering", Artificial Intelligence in Medicine (2005) 35: 157-170.
- Sang Yun Cho, Kang-Sik Park, Jung Eun Shim, Min-Seok Kwon, Kil Hong Joo, Won Suk Lee, Joon Chang, Hoguen Kim, Hyun Cheol Chung, Hyun Ok Kim, Young-Ki Paik, "An integrated proteome database for two-dimensional electrophoresis data analysis and laboratory information management system", Proteomics, (2002) 2(9): 1104-13.