From Network Biomedicine Lab
||*B.Eng, Yonsei University, School of Engineering, Department of Biotechnology (03/2006).
- E-mail : rooeikim(at)gmail.com
- Eiru Kim, Jaeyoon Shin and Insuk Lee, Assessment of effectiveness of the network-guided genetic screen, Mol. BioSyst., 2010, 6, 1803–1806 pubmed
- Eiru Kim, Hanhae Kim and Insuk Lee*, JiffyNet: a web-based instant protein network modeler for newly sequenced species. Nucleic Acids Research first published online May 17, (2013) Pubmedpdf
- Hanhae Kim, Junha Shin, Eiru Kim, Hyojin Kim, Sohyun Hwang, Jung Eun Shim, Insuk Lee*, YeastNet v3: a public database of data-specific and integrated functional gene networks for Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Nucleic Acids Research 42 (D1): D731-D736., (2014)
- Hwang S, Kim E, Yang S, Marcotte EM, Lee I, MORPHIN: a web tool for human disease research by projecting model organism biology onto a human integrated gene network, Nucleic Acids Res 2014 Jul;42(Web server issue):W147-53.
- Lee T, Yang S, Kim E, Ko Y, Hwang S, Shin J, Shim JE, Shim H, Kim H, Kim C, Lee I, AraNet v2: an improved database of co-functional gene networks for the study of Arabidopsis thaliana and 27 other nonmodel plant species, Nucleic Acids Research 2015 Jan
- Lee I, Kim E, Marcotte EM, Modes of Interaction between Individuals Dominate the Topologies of Real World Networks, Plos One 2015 Mar 20
- Eiru Kim, Sohyun Hwang, Hyojin Kim, Hongseok Shim, Byunghee Kang, Sunmo Yang, Jae Ho Shim, Seung Yeon Shin, Edward M. Marcotte and Insuk Lee MouseNet v2: A database of gene networks for studying the laboratory mouse and eight other model vertebrates,Nucleic Acids Research 2016 In press