- Post Doctoral research., Yonsei University Seoul, Korea, Department of Biotechnology (Supervisor: Professor Insuk Lee) (01/2011-Present)
- Ph.D., University Of Cambridge, U.K, Department of Biochemistry (Supervisor: Professor Sir Tom L. Blundell) (10/2006 - 09/2010)
Thesis Title: Improving the representations of protein-protein interfaces: Refinements of Structures and Predictions of poses
- M.Sc., Imperial College London, U.K, Department of Biochemistry (Supervisor: Professor Michael JE. Sternberg) (09/2005 - 09/2006).
Thesis Title: Computational analysis to determine the suitability of protein homology models for virtual drug screening in drug discovery methodologies
- B.Sc., Imperial College London, U.K, Department of Biochemistry (09/2002 - 07/2005).
- Developing an efficient Computational tool for High-throughput Mass Spectrometry Proteomics
- In depth characterization of protein-protein interaction network
- Identification and analysis of network descriptors
- Cell-type specific pathway co-ordination in Arabidopsis root cells
- Twitter : @wonasong
- Email : jawon (dot) song (at) gmail (dot) com